The main thematic areas of ENVE Lab are:
Environment and health – development of integrated methodologies to assess the impact environmental pollution may have on human health
- Integrated Exposure From Multiple Sources, Pathways And Routes.
- Toxicology Of Chemical Mixtures In The Environment And Consumer Products.
- Integrated Methodology For Assessing Health Effects From Air Pollution.
- Integrated Methodology For Assessing Health Effects From Climate Change Mitigation Policies.
- Research In Uncertainty For Health Impact Assessment Studies.
Advanced technologies for monitoring environmental pollution and waste management
Industrial ecology approaches to the design of industrial systems with reduced ecological footprint.